Graphic Design Internship
PCASC is seeking for a creative and self-motivated graphic designer, strongly interested in combining the arts with social activism. The internship provides a unique opportunity to produce original body of work (to be incorporated into artists’ personal portfolio). Interns will gain practical and valuable experience in design, while learning to work in a vibrant grassroots community-organizing environment.
Deadline: Position open until filled.
- Assist in the design of website, web banners, and other promotional materials.
- Maintenance of website (posting, editing, creating new visual content).
- Develop graphic design layout for print documents (flyers, posters and brochures).
- Produce materials for media campaigns, newsletters, logos and/or graphics for other PCASC events.
- Devise creative strategies for using arts to promote activism.
- Work collaboratively with the PCASC team.
- Strong personal interest in human rights and social justice advocacy.
- Self-motivation, organization and strong communication skills.
- Spanish language proficiency a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
Hours: 4 – 6 hours per week as their schedule allows.
Compensation: Unpaid position but will accept inquiries for academic credit.
Start Date: Beginning ASAP.
End Date: 3 months minimum commitment.
How to Apply: Please email resume, cover letter and portfolio (or link to portfolio) to email@example.com